Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Big moment: Just signed on as a Premium member!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roberta@thelocalexp
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,
    I’ve been looking at the Flying Solo forums for some but am finally at the point in my business where new clients and expansion are needed so here we are.

My business is if creative and we work with businesses who are going through what I call ‘big moments’ eg major changes, expansions, anniversaries or other reasons to celebrate and we can help with the activities needed to get the most benefit from these events – like engaged customers and staff.

I’ve just put together a really simple website for now: http://ifcreativeagency.wordpress.com

Feel free to ask any questions about how to handle your big moments!

Regards,
    Roberta

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Roberta,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Roberta,

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on your business progress so far.

We’re thrilled you’ve decided to take up a premium membership, and hope you love it!

All the best for your new venture, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you here on the forums.

Jayne

PS: As a premium member, you have access to some fantastic resources. If you haven’t already, I highly recommend you check them out the latest eBooks added to the collection, The Brand Gap and the Igor Naming Guide.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.