Home – New Forums Find the help you need biggest and best…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patto
    • Total posts: 50
    Up
    ::

Just thought I’d ask here if people have opinions on great web development companies in Sydney.

I have a rather large project on my plate.

This would be a 100k+ project.

Thanks in advance!

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    patto, post: 159405 wrote:
    Just thought I’d ask here if people have opinions on great web development companies in Sydney.

I have a rather large project on my plate.

This would be a 100k+ project.

Thanks in advance!

Pretty sure you are about to be flooded with response 😮

All the best Patto

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    James
    Participant
    • Total posts: 268
    Up

Hi Patto,

I was a project manager for a company called Wiliam not so long ago.

They have built the biggest and the best – Dick Smith, Big W, Dimmi, and Cudo to name a few.

For the budget you are quoting, I strongly believe you will get the best value for money from them.

If you want to chat about the project on the phone I can probably give you an indication of what you can get for your budget. Shoot me a PM and I will send across my mobile number.

Patto
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

We actually tried William, with not much luck.

We were at the early stages, so perhaps the budget didn’t impress them much then.

Mr. R (I won’t drop names) didn’t really have the right approach with our marketing team.

cheers James!

James Rayers, post: 159413 wrote:
    Hi Patto,

I was a project manager for a company called Wiliam not so long ago.

They have built the biggest and the best – Dick Smith, Big W, Dimmi, and Cudo to name a few.

For the budget you are quoting, I strongly believe you will get the best value for money from them.

If you want to chat about the project on the phone I can probably give you an indication of what you can get for your budget. Shoot me a PM and I will send across my mobile number.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

http://pensoagency.com

Have a discussion with these guys and see if they are fit for your project.

All the best.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi patto,

As Jason mentioned, there are bound to be a few people around here who’d be interested in working on this project with you.

Do you want to update this thread to include some of the characteristics the right company would have? I’m thinking that may prevent you receiving recommendations or volunteers who are not well set up to fulfil the requirements.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.