Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Biggest Challenge with Online Marketing?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    LunaMarga
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

Hello all
    My biggest challenges are getting people to my site and then converting them to bookings.
    Any ideas would be appreciated ☺️
    Chelle

Beni
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi Chelle,

A) Getting target visitors to a site is always a challenge and it requires effort to achieve. Some of the obvious channels;
    – SEO – Social Media – Online Advertising
    – Radio – TV – Newspapers – Magazines
    – Networking – Expo’s

It is a matter of identifying where your ‘audience’ is most likely to be and consistently work to be found in that channel.

From my experience most successful businesses have 3 or more channels delivering results.

B) Conversion: Having those visitors engage with you and thus in turn convert them to clients.

HINT: “Put on your Shopping glasses on and critically review your site as a buyer”

Most people design their sites from the Owners perspective with the rudimentary email contact us form.

You would know your audience best;
    – are they more likely to want to talk to someone?
    – if so is the Telephone clearly displayed and when you are available (Tradies use mobile phones, available M-S 7am to 7pm)
    – Do you want to chat with your visitors, have a chat feature which pops up and has a inviting offer to chat.. now!
    – is this an instant purchase if so, is the process clearly laid out?
    – is it a future purchase (holiday), are there options to provide additional information (download a PDF of the itinerary, exercise workout sheet, moving checklist, landmines list)

Employing a mix of these methods will in one way define exactly to your visitors what the next step is – most owners assume that they will drill down through the ‘Contact us’ page and reach out to you – wrong, people are getting even lazier.

On a side note, this is a really good subject for me to compose an article for my blog :)

Ben

Beni
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

ODD??
    I received notification of a reply to this thread, read it and the first thing that struck me was that I had already read something similar elsewhere.

“Online lead generation is easy as well as you can cover a global area in reasonable time.”

It came as no surprise then, that this has been copied, pasted and appears to have been spun in parts from a number of industry commentators.

The quoted piece is from Ava Sagel from Quora.com on July 8th!
    https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-sales-and-marketing-automation-software

This is bad form, unless you are Ava Sagel.

It appears the ‘profile’ has now been removed.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-28-at-11.07.06-AM.png

aaron.miller
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Just going back to Mischelle’s comment about b2b and LinkedIn.
    Technically i am a b2b seller, the vast majority of my customers are businesses, they use my products to decorate other products which they then sell, however I would estimate that less than 5% of my customers would be on LinkedIn.
    I think if you are b 2 corporate then yes LinkedIn would be a good idea.
    So Mischelle just be sure your target market are actively using LinkedIn, not just using it for a dream to be poached by another company

Adam Martelletti
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Getting a lead is one thing, what you do with that lead is another.

When it come’s to business, people are focused on marketing to get a lead but they can lose focus on how to convert that lead.

Without a conversion, you have no ROI. If you don’t convert that lead right away it’s not all lost you can nurture them over time to convert them but there is a fine line between nurturing and annoying.

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805
    Up
    aaron.miller, post: 250200, member: 55775 wrote:
    Just going back to Mischelle’s comment about b2b and LinkedIn.
    Technically i am a b2b seller, the vast majority of my customers are businesses, they use my products to decorate other products which they then sell, however I would estimate that less than 5% of my customers would be on LinkedIn.
    I think if you are b 2 corporate then yes LinkedIn would be a good idea.
    So Mischelle just be sure your target market are actively using LinkedIn, not just using it for a dream to be poached by another company
    Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the heads up. Most of my target market are definitely on LinkedIn, and I am building those relationship very slowly. :)

I am also planning sponsorship of a large conference next year (more for brand awareness) and I am moving to a lot more networking events as well.

I didn’t even think of the 2 different B2B types to be honest, because you are spot on about the difference in social media platforms for the types of smaller and larges businesses.

Also the key for me is SEO, I need to get that focused as well.

Cheers
    Mischelle

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up

Hi Ben
    My biggest difficulty is if I advertise with Facebook, I think it will cost more to advertise than I would get back on any of my books. (Books being a low royalty). I tried a test but thought the clicks were too dear for the return. So now I am doing a free strategy – offering marketing tips from the book once a week. I have 10 likes! Any help with this idea would be appreciated.

I am trying to write on certain other blogs but it’s a hard slog to pitch a good blog to write on. (Got on Brainleaf recently, took 2 months). I have had a good experience with SEO because as a consistent blogger, it helps to write optimised posts, but once I got to a certain point the traffic stopped growing more. Now I want to change focus to marketing and freelance business.

My tip for Mischelle (if LI is your target strategy) is to write with a client-focus and put industry keywords on your LinkedIn Profile; add contacts from your email service that you know, and every week add one from a meeting; take an interest in these connections activities; write the odd article there, and if a budget, make yourself highly contactable with a premium account.

Adil Ali
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Chelle,

A) Getting target visitors to a site is always a challenge and it requires effort to achieve. Some of the obvious channels;
    – SEO – Social Media – Online Advertising
    – Radio – TV – Newspapers – Magazines
    – Networking – Expo’s

It is a matter of identifying where your ‘audience’ is most likely to be and consistently work to be found in that channel.

From my experience most successful businesses have 3 or more channels delivering results.

B)<noscript>B)</noscript> Conversion: Having those visitors engage with you and thus in turn convert them to clients.

HINT: “Put on your Shopping glasses on and critically review your site as a buyer”

Most people design their sites from the Owners perspective with the rudimentary email contact us form.

You would know your audience best;
    – are they more likely to want to talk to someone?
    – if so is the Telephone clearly displayed and when you are available (Tradies use mobile phones, available M-S 7am to 7pm)
    – Do you want to chat with your visitors, have a chat feature which pops up and has a inviting offer to chat.. now!
    – is this an instant purchase if so, is the process clearly laid out?
    – is it a future purchase (holiday), are there options to provide additional information (download a PDF of the itinerary, exercise workout sheet, moving checklist, landmines list)

Employing a mix of these methods will in one way define exactly to your visitors what the next step is – most owners assume that they will drill down through the ‘Contact us’ page and reach out to you – wrong, people are getting even lazier.

On a side note, this is a really good subject for me to compose an article for my blog :)<noscript>:)</noscript>

Ben

Adil Ali
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Best Product Feed Management Tools for Retail and eCommerce Brands
    Web-based shopping is as of now a solid player in every one of the enterprises and innovation is assisting organizations with playing better. The best item feeds the board devices for eCommerce sites are among these tech items to make it more straightforward to arrive at more internet-based clients.

Web-based business is developing and many outsiders are joining the jungle gym as a piece of promoting or marketing endeavors. Regardless of the fact that they are so helpful to building the leads, they additionally carry difficulties alongside them. Feed the board is one of these problem areas, in any case, fortunately, there is additionally the arrangement: the best item feeds the executive’s devices for eCommerce sites.

Assuming that you are selling your administrations and your items on the web, you most likely have no insignificant arrangements of your items and administrations. You want to introduce every one of the subtleties to have the option to disclose your item to the web-based client, which makes colossal information have a place with your internet-based shop. Furthermore, it’s one more task to coordinate these rundowns and stay up with the latest and viable with various organizations.

What is the feed of the executives in eCommerce?
    An item feed is a digital record with an outline of the items or things in your web-based shop that you need to promote on the web. They incorporate an assortment of item qualities, like title, shading, size, EAN/GTIN number, and substantially more.

Now and then, the arrangement of the information in your record doesn’t match the configuration of the stage that you will collaborate for publicizing. These stages are the outsiders, for example, value correlation locales, commercial centers, or partner organizations, and they have their own framework to list the items. Particularly if might want to promote on various channels simultaneously, you will require various forms of your feed.

Nonetheless, it’s anything but a piece of cake to make this multitude of variants physically. Here is the place where we meet to feed the board in eCommerce. To make it simpler, we want a decent feed the board strategy, any other way, the advertisements, and postings will bomb except if we don’t fix every one of the ill-suited information. In this way, we basically need feed enhancement.

A feed the executive’s device is a SaaS arrangement. The best item feeds the executives apparatuses for eCommerce sites permit you to enhance your feed by transferring your unique information document to make the necessary adaptation. They come to the scene to digitize the cycle for you with the goal that you can without much of a stretch get recorded on different channels and distribute your promotions to arrive at more possible clients.

Top Product Feed Management Tools for eCommerce
    The best item feeds the executives apparatuses for eCommerce sites will assist you with streamlining your information and make your promotions substantially more compelling across the channels.

Channable
    DataFeedWatch
    WakeupData
    GoDataFeed
    Channable
    Channable makes it conceivable to computerize the updates of your promotions and item postings dependent on your stock. The instruments give limitless adaptability without having to physically change your items in your internet-based shop. Channable, as one of the most incredible item, feed the executives apparatuses for eCommerce business, assist you with saving time via computerizing the cycles.
    Additionally, implicit feed layouts for north of 2500 value examination sites, associate stages, and commercial centers empower you to follow through with the responsibilities a lot quicker. Along these lines, you can make, advance, and computerize takes care of Microsoft Advertising and Google Ads in a single apparatus.

Robotize and classify your feeds without any problem
    With Channable’s feed the executive’s apparatus, it’s easy to completely synchronize your item data across the entirety of your channels. At the point when you select the update time, the feed administrator consequently stays up with the latest.

The great arrangement is the fundamental errand for feeding the executives to support perceivability. The device likewise works on the interaction to arrange your items with an easy-to-understand and simple-to-utilize interface.

DataFeedWatch
    DataFeedWatch is one more solid choice among the best item to feed the executives instruments for eCommerce sites. Utilizing the device you can reinforce the permeability of your postings with taking care of completely improved for more than 2000 eCommerce channels. It is not difficult to make, upgrade and disperse your item index.

Alex Merchant
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

5 major challenges with online Marketing
    1. Learning About Your Customers
    2. Generating Qualified Leads
    3. Complying With Privacy and Data-Sharing Regulations
    4. Maintaining Brand Consistency and Authority
    5. Staying Current With Google’s Algorithms
    Hope this helps. I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related info.

Alex Merchant
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.