Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Bitcoin mining made easy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Entraction
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hi, my name is Luke and I run a start-up which generates Bitcoin for you to use.

I actually joined near the end of last year and posted a thread here as a new member for another business idea, and since then hadn’t really done much about it – but I’ve changed course and finally went for it with two others to create this start-up :)

For an introduction to what Bitcoin is, check out our website where we have embedded two popular videos explaining how Bitcoin works and how mining (which is what we do) generates Bitcoin for you. Our site is in my sig.

In a nutshell, you can purchase mining power from us, which we will run and maintain. This mining power will work for you for as long as you want, generating Bitcoins for you to use. We charge a $1 annual fee per person regardless of the amount of mining power, collected biannually – this is to ensure that all our customers are still active as inactive accounts waste a lot of time and money.

In order to provide this, we use many computers to calculate mathematical equations, which is needed to maintain the integrity of the Bitcoin network. In exchange for this work, the network gives us a ‘reward’ of some Bitcoins, which we distribute back to you, as the owner of the computing power.

Feel free to ask any questions – it’s a brave new world of digital currencies and you don’t need to be a techie or a nerd to take advantage of this phenomenon, because we are!

Finally, we’re running a 50% off deal at the moment, for a limited time. We want to get people involved and interested, and since we’re starting out, getting the ball rolling is more important to us than profit at this stage.

Cheers,

Luke

Ozziecoin Dev Team
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hey Luke,

If you want an easy way to introduce bitcoin to people, just send them some free ozziecoins to try out.

Here is an article on ozziecoins: http://bitscan.com/articles/exclusive-the-new-digital-coin-sent-via-email

cheers,
    SOQ

Entraction
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Thanks for the reply! I didn’t know about this before, I saw a lot of country-specific coins but not one for Australia. I’ve PM’ed you about this.
    All the best with development :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.