Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Bookkeeper and Registered BAS Agent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sydneybookkeeper
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Friends,

I am Rajendra from Sydney and I am a member of the National Institute of Accountants of Australia and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountans of Sri Lanka. I am also holding Master of Accounting (Hons) awarded by Swinburne University of Technology. I also got BAS Agent Registration.

I am currently working full time in a Financial Services Firm. My long term ambition is to set up an accounting firm and to become my own boss. I am offering offsite bookkeeping and BAS services on a part time basis (weekend) and got one client already and would like to build up a SME Clients base before I fly SOLO full time.

I found this site today and thought this is a great place to network with other businesses and promote my practice.

Thank you

Rajendra

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

Hi Rajendra and welcome to FS !! You’ve certainly come to the right place to network and there’s plenty of friendly people ready to offer advice.

Good luck in going solo soon

Wendy

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rajendra,

Thanks for joining us and for sharing your plans with us. It sounds like you’ve got a very solid foundation to build your new business on.

I’ll look forward to getting to know you here on the forum.

Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.