Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Bookkeeping and more

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up
    ::

Hi all

I am an experienced accountant / book keeper looking to help small businesses with everything from choosing the right software to financial analysis .. Highly experienced in excel MYOB and range of accounting software.

Do need lots of marketing help but looking forward to the challenge

Now to work on that website

Scott

SSW Consulting

CruzAccountant
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

Welcome Scott.

Glad to have another accountant / bookkeeper on the forum and I’m sure you’ll gain good knowledge here.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Scott,

Great to have you on board – we can never have too many bean counters around here!

You’ll find plenty of folk happy to help you out with your marketing questions too – please feel free to start a thread on any issues you’d like help with.

All the best,
    Jayne

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Flying Solo. Always great to have another one of us around in the beanie brigade.

Cheers,

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Hello Scott and welcome.

I’m a copywriter and would love to be of assistance to you! I can also help with some marketing advice. The first thing I would suggest is to create a digital signature as many of us have at the bottom of our posts. You simply go to Control Panel at top left of the forum pages and it should be self explanatory for you. If you have a website, be sure to include the URL in your signature.

You might even like to add a photo of yourself as I and others have. It always helps with settling in if we can all see who’s who :).

If you plan to create a website in the future, there are lots of excellent members on the forum who can help with that, and of course, if you need help with the content, look me up again!

Have you changed how you work? That is, were you working for a company and now you’re working for yourself? Are you home-based?

All the best; hope to see you around the forums.

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

Thanks for the welcome everyone

and Thanks wordmistress … was wondering where the signature was

Im a 20+ year veteran working in the small medium sector now setting up a home based business … though from early encounters of this site seems a lot of accountant/ book keepers out there and a lot of others who believe they dont need one… Marketing opportunity right there

Here’s to flying :)

PBB
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Scott,

I too am a 20+ year veteran working in SME sector, and have set up my own business, and am new to FS and the forum. I am located in Belmont (near Newcastle). Know what you mean about marketing – lots of opportunity out there but, it can be pretty daunting!

Hope you have been flying high already! Looking forward to sharing all those success stories.

Rgards,
    Jenny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.