Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Bookkeeping for the Micro Business Owner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BeYourOwnBookkeeper
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hi

My name is Robyn Howard and I have worked as a self employed contract bookkeeper since Oct 2006. Previously to that I had many roles in Administration and Management.

I really enjoy my bookkeeping business and working with a variety of small businesses. Over the years I have been asked many questions from business owners in regard to bookkeeping, so I decided to spend some time answering these questions in my E-Book “Be Your Own Bookkeeper”.

I am interested is communicating with Micro business owners who would like a copy of the E-Book. All I ask is that you provide me with a testimonial once you have read it. I would like to promote this as a product on my website.

Please respond to this post if you are interested.

Kind Regards
    Robyn

BeYourOwnBookkeeper
    Up

Hi again

Thanks to those that have responded to my request for reviewers of my new E-Book.

Anyone else who is interested feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Cheers!
    Robyn

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi Robyn

I would be happy to :)

I’ll email you.

BeYourOwnBookkeeper
    Up

Thanks to the Flying Solo community for the feed back I received for my new bookkeeping manual.

I really appreciate the time people have taken to read and make comments.
    Kind Regards
    Robyn

Elise Wenden
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Robyn,

I just read your post about bookkeeping – I would love to read your E-book if you are still looking for feedback/testimonials – I am just starting out in business and would appreciate any help in the bookkeeping department.

I will send you an email.
    Cheers,

Elise Wenden

Fruition Nutrition
    ~ Ecological concepts for healthy soils, plants, animals and people . . .

BeYourOwnBookkeeper
    Up
    Elise Wenden, post: 41766 wrote:
    Hi Robyn,

I just read your post about bookkeeping – I would love to read your E-book if you are still looking for feedback/testimonials – I am just starting out in business and would appreciate any help in the bookkeeping department.

I will send you an email.
    Cheers,

Elise Wenden

Fruition Nutrition
    ~ Ecological concepts for healthy soils, plants, animals and people . . .

Hi Elise
    Since my post asking for testimonials I have received a lot of great feedback and now have my E-Book available online. You can purchase at http://www.beyourownbookkeeper.com or for Free Bookkeeping info and tips see http://www.beyourownbookkeeper.com.au. If you subscribe to my free report you will receive plenty of bookkeeping tips to get you started or if you would like specific Bookkeeping advice please send me an email as I have had quite a bit of success assisting clients remotely.
    Kind Regards
    Robyn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.