Home – New Forums Find the help you need Bookkeeping – new to the forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    S_I_N Books
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi

I have started my bookkeeping business about 18months ago now. I do have a handful of very loyal clients at the moment. I am looking at expanding and growing it. I would love to know if there is anyone out there that would be happy to form a network or alliance to refer clients to me. I can provide references. I use MYOB as well as Quickbooks and I also lodge BAS.

I am happy to team up with an accountant or anyone else that might have clients that need a bookkeeper. Even though I am in Sydney it doesnt stop me from having clients from Sydney and beyond thanks to the remote access that we have available to us.

I work mostly offsite as I am a single mum with 2 boys that need my attention as well. I only work on site during school hours. I do have a couple of clients that i go and see but the rest are either offsite or through remote access. I am by no means an accountant but I do bring with me 15 plus years of experience.

I currently manage my clients invoicing, bank rec’s, payroll and all other bookkeeping duties.

I am located in the Inner West of Sydney. I am a hard worker and capable of achieving anything that I put my mind to.

I would love to hear from you all and thanks for taking the time to read this and talk to you soon. Send me an email with your details and i will get back to you ASAP.

Regards
    Farishah
    Safety In Numbers Bookkeeping Services (S_I_N Books)
    [email protected]

Accounts Studio
    • Total posts: 516
    Up

Hi Farishah
    Welcome to the forum. If you send me a PM I can send you details of another bookkeeper I know based in the Eastern Suburbs who may have work available from time to time. I also have a bookkeeping agency that has been going for close to 5 yrs. If you are looking for any other tips on growing your business I released the book ‘Build a Brilliant Bookkeeping Business’ earlier this year which is available from http://www.theideasbook.com.au/shop.php.
    Chat soon
    Sophie

S_I_N Books
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks for the welcome Sophie. I hope to get to know a lot of you in here.

Regards
    Farishah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.