Home – New Forums Money matters Bookkeeping webinar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julia Nitschke
    • Total posts: 40
    Up
    ::

Hi Soloists

I am very excited to say I will be doing an interview with the author of Be Your Own Bookkeeper on May 27th, Robyn Howard. She runs her own bookkeeping business in Adelaide and she decided to write down many of the common bookkeeping problems soloists face. I will be interviewing her and she will be answering questions from the people who attend the webinar about their own bookkeeping/record keeping issues.

It is designed for people new to business, who do not have their own bookkeepers (yet!) and are doing it themselves for whatever reason.

If anyone is interested it is on May 27th, 7.30 pm Adelaide time and you can register here.

Cheers

Trish FCA
    • Total posts: 235
    Up

Hi Julia,

I can highly recommend Robyn and I was lucky enough to read a copy of Be Your Own Bookkeeper. It’s a wonderful resource for those in small business.

I hope it generates lots of interest for Robyn.

Cheers,

Julia Nitschke
    Up

Hi Trish

Thanks for your kind words, I think Robyn’s work is a great resource for people doing their own books and I am sure to enjoy talking to her.

I hope it will be a good interview and it will be fantastic being able to give people some tips and assistance with their bookkeeping and record keeping.

Hopefully there will be lots of interest and lots of people at the webinar!

Regards

@HeatherSmithAU
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

How did the webinar go?

Julia Nitschke
    Up

Hi Heather (MYOB)

The webinar went really well! Thanks for asking.

We had a great time and had some fantastic questions from people about their bookkeeping needs. Robyn was a joy to interview and we talked about all sorts off issues, like GST, bank reconciliations, petty cash, payments to the business owner and more.

It went for about an hour and we had great feedback from those that attended. It was great to use new technology to assist those in other locations.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.