Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Brand Name Focus Group

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BaneWilliams
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi folks,

Hopefully this sort of post is okay here, I read the rules and I wasn’t sure – just let me know if it’s not allowed.

The company I work for is launching a new product aimed primarily at solo and micro businesses. We have a few final contenders on brand name and are hoping to get the opinion of a few folks early-mid next week. We will reimburse for time spent. I want to be clear this is purely for feedback on brand name, and not an attempt to get people into the product (The product won’t be launching for months yet)

If you are:

– Australian
    – A solo business owner (no employees)
    – In a non creative field (no graphic designers please)

Please get in touch. Bonus points if you are in a trade. Please let me know what field you’re in, what state and your availability next week for up to 60 minutes.

Also, to actually cause some discussion – Do you feel a brand name matters as a solo or micro business?

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

You just scrape in to fall within our rules.

As you can imagine, “Branding” has been discussed extensively in the Forums over the years.

While there is no consensus, some themes are that if there is a chance the business may become large in future, branding is important.

Also, if you use any form of Storytelling in your pitch to the end user, your Brand Story should be evident and compelling.

On the other hand, a local, local business with little scope to increase sales and especially reliant on the owner’s work, doesn’t have to worry too much.

Cheers
    Paul

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.