Home – New Forums Starting your journey Brand Name ??? Why has my mind gone blank?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MissAP
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

So as the subject suggests I am seriously struggling with my business/brand name!

The business is my own brand of Personal Protective Equipment for various industries, but mostly to heavy industries such as mining, construction, manufacturing, oil & gas etc etc
    PPE includes boots, clothing, hearing protection, socks, safety glasses, gloves etc etc

I am struggling to come up with something catchy!

Any thoughts?

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

Rather than think of something catchy, I would try to think of something that says something about what your business stands for…

So start with why people should do business with you (or buy your products) – are they tougher than usual, cheaper, faster delivery, biggest range, most customised, most local, most colourful, australian made, etc.

Then choose a name that incorporates your key strength. That way people already know the biggest reason to buy from you as soon as they see your name. ;)

Good luck!

Dave
    P.S. If you post some more info about your biz and your brand then our forum members can help you with name ideas.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi MissAP,

One of the members here (Leah from the Golden Goose -http://thegoldengoose.com.au/mini-brand-consult/) offers affordable mini brand consults that could help if you don’t find a name you’re in love with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.