• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BWFSB
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Graham J OConnor. I am starting a “Local Deals” website, something similar to Groupon, but much better.

Unlike Groupon, Living Social, Wowser and the rest of them, you get paid right away into your PayPal account (64% from every sale) and 12% of the proceeds can be donated to a local school or charity, when a buyer selects that local charity, and they share your special deal with their friends etc via Facebook, Twitter, email and word of mouth.

Everybody wins… Your new customers get a great deal to get them started, you get to advertise your business for free, a local school or charity get well needed donations and help you to promote your offer to their circle of influence… why wouldn’t they when they get more donations from every sale, and I get to make a small profit from my efforts too.

Best part about it is… It’s free! All I’d need from you is a special offer deal. I do the rest. All you do is get the customers in, get their contact details, provide a good offer, follow up and close the client. Done!

If you are open to the idea then shoot me an email back and I’ll fill you in on the details.

Trust me this going to be big, I’m going to be hitting the Perth area first.
    Get back to me soon!

Best Regards
    Graham

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.