Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Brendan from The Expert Editor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brendan29
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone.

My name is Brendan, I’m new to this forum, and my website is http://www.experteditor.com.au. I provide academic editing services to students but I’m soon going to add business editing, and in particular ESL business editing and re-writing, to my list of services.

Just wanted to say hello and that I’ve had a look around the site now for a few days, and I think it’s great. In particular, the forums have been a great source of information for me. I love the idea of sharing knowledge.

I’m particularly interested in the marketing side of my online business, such as SEO. I’ve decided to increase my SEO budget but I’m not sure whether to go a quality Australian provider (which is expensive) or a cheaper Indian one. I started a thread in the SEO section of this forum if anyone has an opinion!

Looking forward to chatting to you all coming up, and sharing our experiences and knowledge.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Brendan,

Welcome, and thank you for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo. What a nice way for us to wrap up our working week :)

I hope you find plenty of tips here as you move your business off in that new direction – we certainly have a lot of conversations about SEO, so that base should be well and truly covered!

Best wishes,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 129939 wrote:
    Hi Brendan,

Welcome, and thank you for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo. What a nice way for us to wrap up our working week :)

I hope you find plenty of tips here as you move your business off in that new direction – we certainly have a lot of conversations about SEO, so that base should be well and truly covered!

Best wishes,
    JayneWelcome!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Cheers,

Matt

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Hey Brendan,

Welcome to the forums. With regards to SEO, I suggest you check out web circle. Best of luck with your venture and I hope you enjoy your time on here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.