Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Bringing sense to safety

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kevcott9
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi All
    My company motto is “The 10% of safety that matters”.

My company name is NoBS Safety. I’ll let you work out the BS bit.

I’ve been around the mining and construction industry for many years mostly working as a fitter and maintenance planner and have seen a lot of crazy stuff go on, often in the name of safety or quality.

I’ve spent a lot of time studying the underlying theory and have developed methods of dealing with the issues that arise in the real world around safety and quality (safety is only another quality control system).

So if you are looking for safety advice with a difference, give me a call

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Kev,

Welcome to the forum.

Safety is a very important part of any business and is often put in the too hard basket. I applaud your efforts to make safety easier to understand -ultimately everyone will benefit.

I’m looking forward to learning more about your business. Do you have a website?

See you around the forums.

Mary

kevcott9
    Up

Thanks Mary
    I have a website that I built to see how it is done, not doing anything with it at the moment. http://www.nobsafety.com.au

I’m looking around the forums and found some interesting stuff. Will keep looking

NoBillsForever
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    kevcott9, post: 156107 wrote:
    Hi All
    My company motto is “The 10% of safety that matters”.

My company name is NoBS Safety. I’ll let you work out the BS bit.

I’ve been around the mining and construction industry for many years mostly working as a fitter and maintenance planner and have seen a lot of crazy stuff go on, often in the name of safety or quality.

I’ve spent a lot of time studying the underlying theory and have developed methods of dealing with the issues that arise in the real world around safety and quality (safety is only another quality control system).

So if you are looking for safety advice with a difference, give me a call

Hi KevL:

Welcome ti the Forum mate. I have a franchisee in electrical safety. Inclusive of Test and Tag electrical apiances, Exit emergency lights, microwave leakage, thermal imaging and switchboard audits. Let me know if we can be of help. we are national network. And I shall certainly keep you in mind for my clients.

Cheers and All the Best!

Chetan

Julie Janzon
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Welcome and there can never be too much safety if you ask me.

I came into safety from a civil construction foundation several years ago. No matter how you look at it, there’s a market out there for Safety administrators big and small.

Good to have you on board. Good luck with your new business.

cheers

Julie

kevcott9
    Up
    NoBillsForever, post: 156248 wrote:
    Hi KevL:

Welcome ti the Forum mate. I have a franchisee in electrical safety. Inclusive of Test and Tag electrical apiances, Exit emergency lights, microwave leakage, thermal imaging and switchboard audits. Let me know if we can be of help. we are national network. And I shall certainly keep you in mind for my clients.

Cheers and All the Best!

Chetan

Thanks for that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.