Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Brisbane Nth Side Small Group Interested ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Alistair
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, I have been looking into business coaching and brain storming ideas but it appears I am going to have to pay a lot of money for this service. So I thought why not start up a small group of like minded people who can meet regulary and bring our business issues / ideas to an informal setting. This is the same service as offered by the professionals so why not. Keep it local and see who wants to join in. Doesnt matter what your business is, we all suffer the same problems

PowerofWords
    • Total posts: 179
    Up
    MiracleMan, post: 29475 wrote:
    Hi everyone, I have been looking into business coaching and brain storming ideas but it appears I am going to have to pay a lot of money for this service. So I thought why not start up a small group of like minded people who can meet regulary and bring our business issues / ideas to an informal setting. This is the same service as offered by the professionals so why not. Keep it local and see who wants to join in. Doesnt matter what your business is, we all suffer the same problems

Hi, great idea. We’re really north-side (Redcliffe) and I’ve heard about both Red Day and 10X coaching clubs and agree.. I can bring my copywriting & marketing knowhow. I’d like to see if i can get some other people interested, so please let me know by PM or email…

alboyd
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I would definitely be interested in this. I’m in North Lakes. I’ve literally just signed up to this site btw and this is my first post! It’s also 1:20am so I’m going to revisit this in the morning and looking forward to reading more on the forums and getting involved!

I’ll post an intro soon!

But please keep me in mind if you can for this because I think I would enjoy getting involved in this group.

Cheers!

ShanDesign
    • Total posts: 67
    Up

Hello,

I would be interested in this too! Sounds like a great idea.

Warwick C
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

I’d be very interested. My area is manufacturing & operations management, but sales & marketing is my Achilles heel. I’d love the opportunity to work through ideas to cut through to clients with fellow soloists.

RTOPS
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Yes would be very interested.

Tina & Rob

c2cemploymentrelations
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

I’m very interested too! Most micro businesses may not have employees but for those that do I can bring the IR knowledge to the table.

altaimage
    Participant
    • Total posts: 98
    Up

Definitely a good idea – would love to meet up, we’re in North Brisbane and would love to meet likeminded start ups. Would suggest a weekend meet up though – running a new start up leaves very little time weekdays for networking and sharing all what we’re learning on this very steep curve!

All the best
    Scott Swinton
    http://www.altaimage.com.au
    [email protected]

credos
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Yes that sounds like a good idea; a broad mix of people have answered so far. My expertise is design/branding/websites and I’m based northside (Samford). I’ve run brainstorms in the past and found them quite productive. Keep it informal and I’m sure people will get big benefits from putting their heads together!

StudyFinder
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

This sounds like a great idea, I am on the North Side too (Chermside area), knowledge I bring would be marketing, sales, strategy and education. My business is in education, helping people find, compare and study…I look forward to seeing a place and date to meet.

Martin Lock
    MD, StudyFinder Pty Ltd
    http://www.studyfinder.com.au

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

There’s a Brisbane Northside Flying Solo lunch happening today!

Come along to The Stafford Tavern at 11.30am today (Tuesday 12th October). It’s free to attend, just buy your lunch. Bring your business cards!

Details here.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Guys,

Any feedback on how this went? Are you arranging another meeting anytime soon? I am also in Redcliffe and would be keen to meet up. My experience is strong sales, telephone and face to face.

regards,
    Carl
    http://www.agentmail.com.au

wordmistress
    • Total posts: 504
    Up

Hi Carl

I run these lunches once a month. You can see photos of the events here.

You’re very welcome to attend and you can hear about upcoming events by signing up to my newsletter.

The next event is the Christmas Lunch on Friday 10th December. Usually it’s free to attend and you just buy your own lunch if you want to eat, but this one is a special event. All details are at the link.

Please contact me directly if you want any more information :).

vids
    Up

I would be interested in attending this too. It would be great to talk to people with the same mindset. I live in CLayfield. How about we meet sometime during the end of year or beginning 2011 to make a new year start!!!

vids
    Up

Hello,

I would be interested in attending the meeting. My knowledge is in information & technology, websites. So it would be nice to know people and work out ideas for startup.

Can I get details of the meeting when held. It would be good to have over the weekend, as weekdays are extremely busy with work.

Thanks,

wordmistress, post: 57139 wrote:
    Hi Carl

I run these lunches once a month. You can see photos of the events here.

You’re very welcome to attend and you can hear about upcoming events by signing up to my newsletter.

The next event is the Christmas Lunch on Friday 10th December. Usually it’s free to attend and you just buy your own lunch if you want to eat, but this one is a special event. All details are at the link.

Please contact me directly if you want any more information :).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.