Home – New Forums Selling online Bubble.is: Great Workshop last night

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JessicaGG
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

A shout out to the Flying Solo members who attended last night’s ‘Build an App Workshop Without Coding’.

We had 7 people come along from Eventbrite, Flying Solo, and Meetup, and I really enjoyed answering your questions and you had some great questions to ask!

I hold FREE Build an App Workshops once a month and the next one is December 6, the last one for the year. Flying Solo members can register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-an-app-workshop-for-beginners-tickets-29433587653.

As well as building an app in the drag and drop interface on the night, it’s also a good opportunity to meet other people in Sydney who are interested in building apps and talk about online business in general.

I really liken online business to real estate in Sydney but not as depressing! I love talking about online business and it’s great to get in quick on new trends that arise all the time.

I expect the next workshop to be small as we’re heading into Christmas and holidays and there will be no wait list which means individual attention and help with your app building. Hope you can make it.

Any questions, you can email me directly at [email protected] :-)

Regards,

Jess

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi Jess,

Could you share any of the ideas that people had for apps in broad brushstroke terms?

JessicaGG
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

I didn’t ask them Paul as typically people like to keep their ideas close to their chest!

Ideas are sometimes better shared as that generates new ideas and feedback. Having the idea and building the app is the smallest part – it’s all about how successful you are in marketing and advertising it.

But at other times it really does pay off to keep something to yourself, particularly when it comes to niche businesses.

Then there are apps that aren’t dependent on marketing and advertising, for example apps that you build for your own business or employer to aid the business internally, and these are better shared for the useful ideas that are generated.

In the workshop we built a simple app without coding called Guess Box that predicted how that person’s day would go for them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.