Home Forums New here? Share your story Budding Entrepreneur Hopeful

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Youngfella
    • Total posts: 1

Hi everyone! My names Nick. I’m set on being an entrepreneur, but lack skills and most importantly experience. I’m 18. Let me cut straight to the chase.

I am looking to do paid(minimal) or even volunteer work for startups. (Hey Admins!) I am fully aware that this is not a job advertisement/search forum! (Been surfing this website for years) It’s a win-win situation, I’ll help your business grow, whilst your growing business provides me experiences and skills I need.

If you’re interested, I’ll send a copy of my CV (resume). PM me or leave a comment below.

Btw, to the admins that run this site……… THANKYOU! Your efforts are much appreciated. You cannot begin to estimate the support you’ve provided to not only me, but might I guess, legions of entrepreneurs.

Nick.

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 2,542

Hi Nick,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

There are a growing number of co-working spaces around the place filled with startups. They often have open days or Friday arvo drinks that you could show up to and meet some people.

Just showing up and having conversations with people in that scene will get you an opportunity eventually. Also try to give some examples of things you could do for a startup (e.g. manage their social media, graphic design jobs, or whatever) – it gives you a place to start and an easy decision for a team who needs that skill.

Good luck!

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.