Home – New Forums Find the help you need Building the right foundation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sabrina Bir
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am a Sales and Business Development Manager in Sydney and have the pleasure of working with 400+ businesses of all sizes (start-up to large multi-nationals) and assisting them to operate and run successfully in various markets. We give our clients the power of a multi-national corporation for a fraction of the cost, whilst enjoying complete flexibility and value for money.

If you’re looking for some to answer your phone calls in a personalized and professional manner, a prestigious and credible address to advertise on your business cards and marketing collateral, and global reach, then I can definitely help you.

Kind Regards,
    Sabrina Bir

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::
    Sabrina Bir, post: 238414, member: 78913 wrote:
    Hi,

I am a Sales and Business Development Manager in Sydney and have the pleasure of working with 400+ businesses of all sizes (start-up to large multi-nationals) and assisting them to operate and run successfully in various markets. We give our clients the power of a multi-national corporation for a fraction of the cost, whilst enjoying complete flexibility and value for money.

If you’re looking for some to answer your phone calls in a personalized and professional manner, a prestigious and credible address to advertise on your business cards and marketing collateral, and global reach, then I can definitely help you.

Kind Regards,
    Sabrina Bir
    Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!

Hope to see you around the Forums.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.