Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Bulk phone plans/rates for marketers in Australia?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Secureint
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

For those that do telemarketing on a daily basis, what do you use for your business calls?

The only options I’ve seen so far is a Business VOiP at $175 per 800 calls to landlines, or amaysim which is a bit sketchy and they threatened to charge without notification.

What other options do we have?

Thanks!

Ytelco
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Assuming that you use your full quota, $175 for 800 calls equates to roughly 22 cents per call which isn’t fantastic

Your options would depend on number of users, infrastructure, total number of calls etc.

An IP phone setup could be your best option and these can vary considerably in price and call quality. Might be worth taking a look at a Hosted Voice product.

Ytelco
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Assuming that you use your full quota, $175 for 800 calls equates to roughly 22 cents per call which isn’t fantastic

Your options would depend on number of users, infrastructure, total number of calls etc.

An IP phone setup could be your best option and these can vary considerably in price and call quality. Might be worth taking a look at a Hosted Voice product.

lodestar
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Is that 800 calls per day or per month? Skype allows 50 free calls per day to landlines which is about 1500 per month.

lodestar
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Is that 800 calls per day or per month? Skype allows 50 free calls per day to landlines which is about 1500 per month.

nduncan
    • Total posts: 98
    Up

The Amaysim terms state that they will monitor your calls for excessive use. They also say that it is for private use. I considered using them however these items put me off.

nduncan
    Up

The Amaysim terms state that they will monitor your calls for excessive use. They also say that it is for private use. I considered using them however these items put me off.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Secureint, post: 111911 wrote:
    For those that do telemarketing on a daily basis, what do you use for your business calls?

The only options I’ve seen so far is a Business VOiP at $175 per 800 calls to landlines, or amaysim which is a bit sketchy and they threatened to charge without notification.

Thanks!I might be missing something, but my mobile has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines all over Australia? Why not use something like that?

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Secureint, post: 111911 wrote:

Thanks!I might be missing something, but my mobile has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines all over Australia? Why not use something like that?

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Optus Fusion plan is for small businesses and has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines. At $110 inc GST which also includes a 500GB internet plan, I am yet to find anything better than it

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Optus Fusion plan is for small businesses and has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines. At $110 inc GST which also includes a 500GB internet plan, I am yet to find anything better than it

nduncan
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 112372 wrote:
    I might be missing something, but my mobile has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines all over Australia? Why not use something like that?

A lot of the plans are intended for private use. If you read the fine print they exclude making volume calls to businesses.

I think it must be a difficult thing to control as most small business owners will have a standard plan. My concern was in relation to sales people making high volume calls to potential customers.

nduncan
    Up
    I might be missing something, but my mobile has unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines all over Australia? Why not use something like that?

A lot of the plans are intended for private use. If you read the fine print they exclude making volume calls to businesses.

I think it must be a difficult thing to control as most small business owners will have a standard plan. My concern was in relation to sales people making high volume calls to potential customers.

reachsms
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Yes, agree It will be a nice option and ideal for those, need to do more callings…

reachsms
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Yes, agree It will be a nice option and ideal for those, need to do more callings…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.