Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Burger King in Australia (aka Hungry Jacks) uses fiverr too!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daydreamer
    • Total posts: 100
    Up
    ::

I have just got into fiverr and I am addicted – have got video, logo, articles, press releases, all for $5.

Thought this was pretty cool:
    http://blog.fiverr.com/2012/03/30/hungry-jacks-5-advert-showing-on-all-good-tv-screens-across-australia-now/

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

Hi,

Has fiverr obsession produced tangible results i.e income and delighted customers.

Dont get me wrong, fiverr and the likes are great. Not everyone is a newbie and inexperienced.

There are experts there who take jobs just for the fun of it and to brag to their friends and families.

Taking $5 and giving the 30 min – 60 min job to someone who charges $2.50 per hour can be very profitable.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

Hi,

Has fiverr obsession produced tangible results i.e income and delighted customers.

Dont get me wrong, fiverr and the likes are great. Not everyone is a newbie and inexperienced.

There are experts there who take jobs just for the fun of it and to brag to their friends and families.

Taking $5 and giving the 30 min – 60 min job to someone who charges $2.50 per hour can be very profitable.

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

My tangible result using Fiverr was to get my facebook page deindexed by google. I have bought tons of stuff on fiverr but never used any of it. It’s fun though.

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

My tangible result using Fiverr was to get my facebook page deindexed by google. I have bought tons of stuff on fiverr but never used any of it. It’s fun though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.