• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    puddleduck
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

I’m looking for a business coach to work with in building a new business from the ground up. Experience in events would be great. Located In the Melbourne area, happy to work via Skype on occasion

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Puddleduck

I am not in Melbourne but often work online as I have other Melbourne clients too. Take a look at my site and I have a special via my Facebook page too.

Send me through your contact details and I am happy to have a chat over the phone for no cost for you to get a feel of how I work.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Puddleduck, I would love to have a chat with you and see how I could help

puddleduck
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

Thanks Tony and Kelly, sorry to take so long to get back to you, I’ve had a couple of technical issues.

I would love to have a chat with you.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

No problems, feel free to send me an email with your contact details and I will give you a call.

Macey
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    puddleduck, post: 186777 wrote:
    I’m looking for a business coach to work with in building a new business from the ground up. Experience in events would be great. Located In the Melbourne area, happy to work via Skype on occasion

Hi Puddleduck,

I work for The Business Booth, which is a business in Cairns, Queensland, that focuses on helping businesses be the best they can be. We have a range of products to help businesses across marketing, business and finance. I can help you with finding where your business is now, where it could go in the future, and how to get there.

Distance is not a problem at all since our business runs from via both a shop front and online presence.

A link to our website is below:

http://www.thebusinessbooth.com.au/packages/business/booth-singles

If you are interested in any assistance at all, feel free to email me and I can send you through some information packs about our services.

Regards,
    Macey Chevalier

Assistant Business Manager at The Business Booth
    [email protected]

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Julie, your email address bounced back unfortunately.

I will have time tomorrow if that works for you.

Send me through your details via the contact form on my site
    http://www.mysassybusiness.com/contact/ as this answers a few questions
    before the call.

I see you have had lots of help on offer via Flying Solo, it is a really
    wonderful site – I have found many great contacts on here.

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

+1 for Tony, I’ve worked with him and he is a great coach :)

Bruce Poling
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hello .. I would be happy to have a chat with you to see if I would be a good fit for you. From what you have described I can help you with exactly what you want .. I only work with mico and small businesses and start-ups. The main thing for me is the personal fit between each of us.
    Please have a look over my website and linkedIn profile and I would like to have a coffee with you . I do not charge for initial chats .. in fact, I will buy the coffee! I love coffee :)

Cheers ,, Bruce

0439 249 007

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Gator3535, post: 218217, member: 69414 wrote:
    Hello .. I would be happy to have a chat with you to see if I would be a good fit for you. From what you have described I can help you with exactly what you want .. I only work with mico and small businesses and start-ups. The main thing for me is the personal fit between each of us.
    Please have a look over my website and linkedIn profile and I would like to have a coffee with you . I do not charge for initial chats .. in fact, I will buy the coffee! I love coffee :)

Cheers ,, Bruce

0439 249 007

Hi Bruce,

Just a heads up for you that this thread was started over a year ago, so it’s likely the original poster has found someone now.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.