Home – New Forums Find the help you need Business Coaching

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DreamscanbeVisions
    • Total posts: 284
    Up
    ::

Hello.. :)

I’m a 22 year old looking for a genuine, honest and hard working business coach. Someone who’s willing to show/guide the way, not tell the way.

About Me
    Started a natural/holistic health business 2 yrs ago called Ethical Care. Last year I was depressed, eating unhealthy and purely complacent.

Revenue last financial year was 150k, meanwhile 152k in expenses. My personal life had a lot to do with it. To this day I still have issues.

Though, I’ve come along way ever since. I’ve grown spiritually, my personality has taken a spin and I’m more determined than you can ever possibly imagine.

If you’re interested in a client who’s willing to work sleepless in a theta/delta (this is not a joke), starving to achieve business objectives and purely focused on a single purpose, contact me now (please).

I’m based in the Central Coast, NSW. But depending on who you are, I’ll consider Sydney/Newcastle and abroad.

The next step I have in mind is an obligation-free telephone conversation.

Best regards,

Samir Sasani

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Samir

Thank you for being so open and honest in your post. I would love to work with you to help you to achieve the goals and dreams that you have for your business.

The best thing for you to do is fill out the contact form via my website, it asks a few questions about your business. From here I am happy to call you and discuss my service for no cost. http://www.mysassybusiness.com/contact/
    I am based on the northern beaches in Sydney and will be happy to work with you face to face, skype, phone etc.

I look forward to hearing from you

DreamscanbeVisions
    Up
    MissSassy, post: 187641 wrote:
    Hi Samir

Thank you for being so open and honest in your post. I would love to work with you to help you to achieve the goals and dreams that you have for your business.

The best thing for you to do is fill out the contact form via my website, it asks a few questions about your business. From here I am happy to call you and discuss my service for no cost. http://www.mysassybusiness.com/contact/
    I am based on the northern beaches in Sydney and will be happy to work with you face to face, skype, phone etc.

I look forward to hearing from you

Likewise.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Samir, happy to give you one month business coaching at no charge. I can also look at your turnover and cost to see where you are going wrong.

Just email me and we can have a chat.

DreamscanbeVisions
    Up

Thanks, Tony. [email sent][/email]

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Thanks Samir, not sure what email you used but I have not receive anything.

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Samir,
    I am also based on the Central Coast! I’ll send you a private message.

Have fun!
    Michelle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.