Home – New Forums Find the help you need Business Coaching Commission Based

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AdServe
    • Total posts: 112
    Up
    ::

Hi its a joke.. but why wouldn’t business coaches take on jobs pay for performance if they were so good??

Could anyone recommend a good coach in Sydney? I cant spend thousands of dollars on a hope that they can get results. What is the avg rate and process for these types of services?

Cheers,

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

Hi Adam,

Have you worked with a business coach before?

I work with one monthly, and can’t really see how I could pay them commission….

It’s the job of a business coach to guide you and give you a fresh, unbiased view on things. Yes, they can think of ideas, but they aren’t graphic designers and marketing people, so even the best idea isn’t necessarily going to bring in a huge amount of $$ if you don’t have other resources to draw on for an effective campaign (be it a business restructure or an ad campaign for example).

Often, they can steer you towards people who may be able to help in these areas, but I don’t think they can be solely responsible for how you carry out your business.

My BC has worked out a whole new branch for my business, and then called some people who have done the same and asked them to chat to me. Without this outside advise, I would be clueless! Also, whilst she thought of the idea, it’s my job to put it in place. If I choose stock that isn’t what customers are looking for, or if my graphic designer is crap, I cant blame her for those things.

BC’s are sounding boards for ideas, and people that can lead you in the right direction, whilst giving calculated, unbiased opinions to you for both the long and short term.

AdServe
    • Total posts: 112
    Up

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah I understand that they are just a guide.. I really just dont want to sign up to any kind of package strait away, I would like to get to know the person first.

Who is it that you are using?

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

Hi Adam,

I use Sophie, at The Soho Agency. I don’t have a package, just an hourly rate and book however long I want (I usually do 1.5-2hrs at a time, as for me, an hour just isn’t enough to lay out what’s happened in the last month and where we want to progress to in the next month).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.