Home – New Forums Get productive Business Coaching

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    peakfresh
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am looking at doing some business coaching and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with Switzer? It is not cheap and it is also remote so I wanted some reviews/feedback.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Scott

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Perhaps give us the dollars and the deal and we can give you better advice

There are a lot of players in that arena

What are you looking to achieve?

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

Hi Peakfresh

Have you tried your local business enterprise centre

I’m sure they can give good recommendations on business coaching. Of course Warren question very pertinent, will greatly depend on what stage your business is at and where you want to take it

Good luck

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Hello Scott,

If you’re thinking Switzer clearly you are serious. I’ve attended a closed session with Peter Switzer and can say it is top shelf and with the profile they are able to charge accordingly. If you can afford it and believe it will help you in the specific areas you’re looking to improve then go for it.

However as others have mentioned already – it may be worth having a look around at other options for similar value without the profile at a better return on your investment. I only make this point because you posted on the FS forum and have assumed that you’re either a solo or small business and for both demographics Dollars are not always available for top shelf profiles.

Happy to answer any further questions you might have in this regard.

peakfresh
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Harry,

thanks for the response. We are on flying solo as we a small in terms of employees however we have an international product which is why we are serious about the coaching. Its good to hear that switzer is a premium product so I guess my questions is with premium pricing can premium results be expected or are they all much the same.

Cheers
    Scott

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

A interesting discussion on its own – however as with most things you’ll only get out what you put in and a lot of the result will depend on your approach and effort.

Are you clear that’s it’s coaching or is it more advice / mentoring you require? If coaching, what exactly are you looking to achieve or what are the areas that you feel you would benefit from with coaching?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.