Home – New Forums Tech talk Business Contact Software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    M.T.S.
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, i am only new to the forums, I have been running a Computer Repair and servicing business since September last year. i am needing some help, so am posting my questions in differnet sections which i hope is the right thing to do.
    I came across this website when i was looking for business software and was wanting some advice, i dont want to be ripped off when i am just starting off. any help would be great, or advice on other good software.

this is the website – http://www.swchotprospects.com/

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi M.T.S.,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

Posting your questions in the various sections of the forum is exactly the right thing to do!

Regarding this particular query, is what you’re really asking whether anyone has used a lead generation service and if so, what their experience was? A more general question like that might net you more helpful responses.

Cheers,
    Jayne

M.T.S.
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 162646 wrote:
    Hi M.T.S.,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

Posting your questions in the various sections of the forum is exactly the right thing to do!

Regarding this particular query, is what you’re really asking whether anyone has used a lead generation service and if so, what their experience was? A more general question like that might net you more helpful responses.

Cheers,
    Jayne

thanks for replying Jayne, yes thats what i meant to say, sorry i am still getting used to how to ask things on forums, should i edit this post or delete and create a new more acurate one?

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up
    M.T.S., post: 162627 wrote:
    Hi guys, i am only new to the forums, I have been running a Computer Repair and servicing business since September last year. i am needing some help, so am posting my questions in differnet sections which i hope is the right thing to do.
    I came across this website when i was looking for business software and was wanting some advice, i dont want to be ripped off when i am just starting off. any help would be great, or advice on other good software.

this is the website – http://www.swchotprospects.com/

hi mts,
    that software looks like it’s actually cold calling lists..
    is your business model aimed at businesses or consumers?
    what are you trying to achieve.. ?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    M.T.S., post: 162790 wrote:
    thanks for replying Jayne, yes thats what i meant to say, sorry i am still getting used to how to ask things on forums, should i edit this post or delete and create a new more acurate one?

Hi M.T.S.,

Adding more clarity to this one is probably the best approach.

As TehCamel has mentioned, it will also be helpful if you can expand on who your target market is, etc.

Cheers,
    Jayne

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Looks to me like a sort of data scraper of sorts?

If that is the case, and can’t believe I am promoting this second time in as many posts, but yellabot can do a data scrape and it is a one off purchase, not a monthly subscription

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.