Home – New Forums Find the help you need Business Growth Buddy/Skype Group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I know there have been a couple of posts around this before, but thought I would try my luck.

I met with a business coach, who was very open and honest and explained that it is probably a little early in the piece to jump in with a business coach (I know, couldn’t believe it myself, was sure I was going to get the hard sell)

Anyway, he suggested an interim measure to find some other small businesses in a similar growth pattern that might be interested in catching up for a chat once a fortnight/month to discuss our development plans etc.

So, what I am looking for is someone that has perhaps recently moved out of home, into a premises, has either taken on, or is taking on a member of staff, and preferably someone that offers B2B services.

That might be too specific, I don’t know. What I would like is to chat on a regular basis about my business, about their business, share ideas and get some accountability/motivation around tasks.

I am pretty easy going, so nothing to formal, yet a structured 30min to 1hr chat would be awesome.

Anyone interested?

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Hey Carl,

Did you get my email from earlier this week?

Cheers

Cat :)

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Cat,

I did get your email, and I am so sorry for posting on here before responding to it! I think I might be sorted for my first employee, so just in the throws of getting that organised over the next few weeks.

What I want now is someone (outside of my lovely families ‘that’s a great idea!’) to bounce ideas off of, help keep me honest and on track and do vice versa for them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.