Home – New Forums Starting your journey Business library question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    impng
    Participant
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hello,
    Would anyone know if there is a business library in Melbourne that is open to the public, where you can go and do market research & they also provides free access to business and intellectual property information such as online databases, free industry guides, people who can help you with business plan,
    etc.
    Thanks again

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi there,

Check out this site: http://www.becnvic.com/ or give them a call. I know they do offer cheap (or even free) business advice including sessions with a coach. I’m sure they would also have the library you are looking for.

Cheers
    Daniel

P.S. and Flying Solo is by far the biggest business library I’ve ever found! ;) But probably wouldn’t help with access to census data and the like (although I bet if you search for it someone has posted links to sites where you can access all that).

The Hobbit
    Participant
    • Total posts: 309
    Up
    WhatsThePlanDan, post: 160621 wrote:
    P.S. and Flying Solo is by far the biggest business library I’ve ever found! ;) But probably wouldn’t help with access to census data and the like (although I bet if you search for it someone has posted links to sites where you can access all that).

FS sure is a massive business library.
    The Australian Bureau of Statistics is very easy to access online. You’ll have to learn what is meaningful data to your project. Keep a narrow focus on your situation. Look for niches.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.