Home – New Forums Starting your journey Business Name

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rea
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I’m thinking of keeping my Business name Pinkz but not sure its sound classy or bad.
    Plz help me out. how does it sound? it’s a shoe and clothing business.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Is your stuff Pink?

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

It totally depends on your demographic… I don’t imagine a store named Pinkz would go down too well with Mosman grandmothers, but may go down a well with teenage girls that like Jersey Shores – picking two very different demographics there. Have you run it by some people in the target demographic? Or, more importantly, do you know what your target demographic is yet?

Cheers

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Without knowing more about your business, it’s impossible to give advice.

As the above post says, it’s all about demographics and what your business is.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rea,

Welcome to the forum.

As Adrian and Matt have mentioned, it’s difficult for us to advise you without knowing more about your business and what you do, so please feel free to tell us more – as a new member of the forum we’d like to get to know you in any case :)

All the best,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Is it an all female merchandise store? That’s what I get that from the name.

trymyluck
    • Total posts: 41
    Up

Ask the people who would be using buying your “stuff”, most of the people here probably wouldnt be purchasing your products ( Im guessing ) so maybe they arent the right people to ask. The name I believe will appeal to teenage girls . However if you ask your friends, ask them in a way that they dont know its your business, then they will give an honest answer.. ..because if they know its your idea they will invariably all like it, its peoples nature to say “wow what a great idea ” !! Just an idea , good luck

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.