Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Business New Year’s Resolutions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mybusinesshelp
    • Total posts: 128
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone

I am curious to find out what everyone’s resolutions are for their business? I have to admit that telling people what to do in their business for a living is alot easier than actually doing it myself.

I have therefore picked out the most popular pieces of advice that I have given over the last year and committed myself to doing them – making them my business new year’s resolutions.

I hope you can all benefit from them also, if you are interested in checking them out you can here 7 Business New Years Resolutions.

If there is something you are doing that I am not – share it with me so I can force myself to push the boundaries of comfort!
    Thanks
    Amanda :)

Adam Randall
    • Total posts: 382
    Up

Make my health a higher priority than my business.

Spend less time on forums

Spend less time on facebook

Meet at least twice as many people as last year.

Be in Orlando, Florida this November for a conference

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Amanda, thanks for your list – I love your commitment to taking your own advice!

Adam, I hope you mean less time on other forums, so that you get to hang out with us more? ;-)

And for anyone who’s already having trouble getting their New Year’s resolutions to stick, I highly recommend Deb Keep’s article on using NLP to make your resolutions more effective – you can find it here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/p315301949_Seven-tips-for-effective-goal-setting.html

Good luck!
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.