Home – New Forums Find the help you need Business Phone/Internet Bundles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I know there are a lot of work from home people on here, but for those that are in an office/shop etc., and for those at home that choose business plans, what does everyone use?

I have found a business bundle through Optus, which is $110 per month and is landline including all local, national and mobile calls and ADSL2 internet for 500GB data.

Anyone know of any other bundles that top this? It also includes free connection and free modem, seems like a pretty good package from what else I can find out there.

Cheers,

Keepsakes Design
    • Total posts: 54
    Up

Hi Carl
    Have you looked in VoIP phones? They are pretty good these days, and you can dramatically reduce your bills.
    Enrico at MondoTalk is the guy to to talk to….1300 887 863. Let him know I passed on his details!

Best wishes
    Jackie

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

HI AgentMail,

http://www.oracletelecom.com.au/home – we use Oracle for our business phones, internet, fax and everything else telco related! As they are not a huge entity like Optus/Telstra etc, they are so lovely and easy to deal with.

Also we ‘teamed’ up with Oracle last year to bring an offer to clients:

Transfer your landlines to Oracle Telecom via Complete IP Pty Limited (your existing rates will be matched) and you will receive:
    1300 Numbers Free connection, free access for 12 months and $12.50 access per month thereafter.(Telstra charge $25 per month for this!)
    Fax to email get your faxes wherever you are, as they will be delivered straight into your inbox
    Free connection, free access for 12 months and $15.00 access per month thereafter.

If that’s of any interest to you (or anyone else reading this) – please email [email protected] and express your interest and we will have Oracle contact you to discuss further.

Ytelco
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Hi AgentMail.

The Optus deal is pretty good if you make a lot of calls and/or use the internet a lot (and live in an area with Optus coverage).

Lower end users should be careful not to get caught up with the ‘bundle’ marketing… no point paying for unlimited calls if you only make a few calls each month.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.