Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Business/Product Concept and Website Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AsthmaPeeps
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi FlyingSolo Community,
    My name is Kym Latter owner of Asthma Peeps (http://www.asthmapeeps.com), I would appreciate your input on the following:

1. What needs reviewing?
    a) Business concept/products
    b) Website – http://www.asthmapeeps.com

2. What does your business do?
    Asthma Peeps is an innovative child-friendly way to embrace asthma medication and management.

Asthma Peeps stickers are applied to the outside of spacers and inhalers, providing an attractive visual aid that encourages children to be more responsive to medication management and inhaler techniques, while representing an inexpensive yet effective way of improving child asthma control in the community.

Our asthma emergency wallet card, shows your child’s asthma medication, asthma attack symptoms and first-aid steps for an asthma emergency.

3. Who is your target market?
    Parents and carers of young children with asthma.

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    a) What do you think about the overall business concept and products?
    b) Do you think there is anything we could do to add perceived value to the product?
    c) Is there anything that would improve the website?
    d) Also I would welcome any suggestion on how to get the “word out” about our business/products. As the products are Australian firsts, we need to generate consumer demand.

Thanks for your time,
    Kym

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kym,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and good on you for being brave enough to request a website review on your first visit!

I’ll leave the actual reviewing to others, but did want to tell you that I think your products are very cute!

All the best for your review,
    Jayne

AsthmaPeeps
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Jayne.

Even though its my first post I’ve been reading the FS forums for a while now and generally its a helpful and informative community, so I’m sure the feedback will be useful :)

FS Concierge, post: 127075 wrote:
    Hi Kym,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and good on you for being brave enough to request a website review on your first visit!

I’ll leave the actual reviewing to others, but did want to tell you that I think your products are very cute!

All the best for your review,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.