Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Business Promoter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davmac
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everybody,
    today marks 34 years since I incorporated my business in NSW (In the days before National Registration) and still going strong so must be doing something right.
    I’m told that by the law of business survival averages that of 100 businesses that incorporated on that day mine will be the only one still operating. Scary isn’t it?

I guess in the limited time I have to spare I may be able to help one or two members as I’m sure I will learn from other members. I am attracted to sales staff because this is where I launched my business career from and I still find good sales staff are the lifeblood of business.

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Congratulations on your success. It would be great to get some insights from your experiences. 34 years in business is a long time. Please share with us about your business as well as your name, if you don’t mind.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi davmac,

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your achievements with your business, which will inspire quite a few people around here, I think.

As ThexArm suggested, we’d love it if you could tell us a bit more about yourself and your business – including your name.

A good way to do that is to set up a forum signature by going to the Control panel (the link is in the grey bar above the forum) and choosing Edit signature.

Thanks for joining us – we’re delighted you’re here :)

Jayne

vanelsenc
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    davmac, post: 208202 wrote:
    Hi Everybody,
    today marks 34 years since I incorporated my business in NSW (In the days before National Registration) and still going strong so must be doing something right.
    I’m told that by the law of business survival averages that of 100 businesses that incorporated on that day mine will be the only one still operating. Scary isn’t it?

I guess in the limited time I have to spare I may be able to help one or two members as I’m sure I will learn from other members. I am attracted to sales staff because this is where I launched my business career from and I still find good sales staff are the lifeblood of business.

Hi,I am a new designer, I have pure silk kaftans with embellishments. My kaftans are designed and final finished in Australia and made in India. You can view my collection n my website, http://www.corinavanelsen.com.au . I’ve only just started this business too. My kaftans were showcased at the Italian Carnevale and Clipsal ladies lunch last month..
    Hope to hear from you soon. I would like to discuss how can u help in business promotion.

Kind regards,
    Corina van Elsen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.