Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Business that serves the owners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ant B
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

We are accountants, with a special passion that drives us. Tax and accounting must be done at the highest level. However, the underlying purpose of this business is to help business owners have more life. That means helping our clients build their business so that it serves them. Too many people in business finish up slaves to their business. Ultimately the result is predictable.
    Please contact us for a chat about your situation.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ant B,

Thanks for joining the forums, and for sharing your philosophy with us.

I hope you’ll stick around and contribute to our chats.

To help us get to know you better, it would be great if you could please fill in your forum profile (including details of where you’re based) and set up a forum signature so that anyone who is interested can check out your website. You can do both those things in the Control panel, which is accessed from the grey bar above the forum.

Nice to meet you :)
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Ant B,

Welcome to the forum

Steve

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Welcome Ant,

Yes a very common problem with most small business owners serving their business rather than the other way around. I’m often surprised at the conditions owners put up with that they wouldn’t if they were employees.

At the end of the day a business is an asset and as such needs to deliver a positive return if you are serious about being a business and not just self employed.

How – well that starts with planning and then good systems / processes to make sure that which needs to be done is done consistently and over time the most efficient as systems develop. I consider marketing / sales as a process as well and if approached this way better results are achieved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.