Home – New Forums Starting your journey buying a food stall for markets/events in Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    docu
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

I am new around here, and have been reading through the forums for the last hour or so. I am currently considering to buy a food stall in the market.

The major customers are Aussies and Middle Easterns. And the owner is Greek and I am Chinese.

My main problem (query) is that how adverse impact it would be when the owner transferred? 30%?

All of your comments will be muchly appreciated

Thanks! And happy new year!

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    ::
    docu, post: 242613, member: 88857 wrote:
    Hi everyone!

I am new around here, and have been reading through the forums for the last hour or so. I am currently considering to buy a food stall in the market.

The major customers are Aussies and Middle Easterns. And the owner is Greek and I am Chinese.

My main problem (query) is that how adverse impact it would be when the owner transferred? 30%?

All of your comments will be muchly appreciated

Thanks! And happy new year!
    Hi and welcome to the forums docu.

Thanks for joining and posting.

Your question is very interesting but unanswerable at the end of the day.

The reason is because there are so many other factors that will affect the level of business including any changes you make to the stall, signage, changes to food suppliers, the level of customer service and the list goes on.

Sometimes, seller will allow a short trial period as part of a sale process – perhaps this is something that might appeal to you both.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.