Home – New Forums Selling online Buying boxes for shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Helen27
    • Total posts: 78
    Up
    ::

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good place to buy shipping boxes of various sizes (no massive ones) for shipping goods for my online store? I’ve found boxes can actually be quite expensive, found a couple of places that seem more reasonable, but would love it if someone had a good recommendation for somewhere very cheap if possible. I need to ship party goods, so all light stuff non breakable, most made out of cardboard or plastic, so the boxes don’t need to handle anything really delicate or anything.
    TIA!

Vasu
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    Helen27, post: 222396, member: 28729 wrote:
    Does anyone have any recommendations of a good place to buy shipping boxes of various sizes (no massive ones) for shipping goods for my online store? I’ve found boxes can actually be quite expensive, found a couple of places that seem more reasonable, but would love it if someone had a good recommendation for somewhere very cheap if possible. I need to ship party goods, so all light stuff non breakable, most made out of cardboard or plastic, so the boxes don’t need to handle anything really delicate or anything.
    TIA!
    Hey I might help you out I guess and I like to know more in specific in regards to your requirement.kindly inbox me [email protected] if you can.cheers!
    J21
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

I bought from ebay.

Greenlife
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    Helen27, post: 222396, member: 28729 wrote:
    TIA!

This was something that confused me a lot when I first started out. I found http://www.signet.net.au and have never looked back. Their service is excellent as well. I wanted to make all of our packaging completely recyclable and they were able to make that happen.
    Always happy to recommend another company that is good to deal with!

Stitches
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

I have bought from Ebay too!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Greenlife, post: 222513, member: 57330 wrote:
    This was something that confused me a lot when I first started out. I found http://www.signet.net.au and have never looked back. Their service is excellent as well. I wanted to make all of our packaging completely recyclable and they were able to make that happen.
    Always happy to recommend another company that is good to deal with!

Like Greenlife, I’ve also been pleased with Signet’s quality and service.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

WizMe
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Try WizMe.com.au – We’re a new Member – our profile here – https://www.flyingsolo.com.au/profile/wizme
    We offer a range of flat rate shipping boxes. And when you are ready to ship, you buy flat rate courier shipping from us – all online. If your stuff fits a WizMe box it ships flat rate Australia wide. No weigh in. No measuring. It’s that simple.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.