Home Forums Other discussions Calendar Software help?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WPTC Sal
    • Total posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I have just found this forum today and looks there is lots of great information on here!

I have been looking at changing our calendar set up from google to something that can hold more information for each appointment, is easier to read and to enter information into e.g. clients name address, phone number and job details but still shared as easily any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks Salena

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Salena,

I hope that one of our community members will have some ideas for you on that one – it sounds like a great initiative for you to be implementing for your business.

In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining us :)

Jayne

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641

Salena – Google calendar represents a very robust and highly featured system. If you configure and dig deep enough it should be able to achieve everything you need to. For example you could store client contact information in google address book which is shareable, and this can linked / referenced on the calendar. There are also front end apps that interface off Google Calender, just with better usability. I would recommend exploring the Google suite to the full degree. Failing that, a CRM like Zoho would be the way to go, and can achieve everything you need out of the box. There is plenty of info on this forum regarding CRMs – some can be overkill for basic requirements though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.