Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Calling all Pet Businesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up
    ::

Calling all Pet Businesses – And We Are LIVE!

http://dealsforpets.com.au is about to go live!

Our first featured business will appear next week, and others will soon follow. I have a few deals in the pipeline, but in order to keep momentum going, I am wanting to make contact with as many pet businesses as possible, so I can cover as many locations as frequently as possible.

If you are in the pet industry, and want more details, please pm me and I will email you the info,

cheers
    Angela

Pete – RAS
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Will be watching this one with interest. Best of luck Angela.

angela123
    Up

thanks Pete, we are just about there!

Insure4U
    • Total posts: 99
    Up

This one looks good. Wish you luck Angela. Hope you get more leads.

angela123
    Up

and we are LIVE! First deal went live at midnight!

angela123
    Up

and another deal has been added :)

The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up

that looks like an interesting website

so when you buy at the start you hand over your paypal details but it does not take the money out until the deal has enough people- very good

only problem I saw was the pop up window asking for me to sign up- there was no “X” to click to remove it other than clicking I am a subscriber already, because this blocks the page I would say that some people may leave the site

angela123
    Up
    The Infotainer, post: 95262 wrote:
    that looks like an interesting website

so when you buy at the start you hand over your paypal details but it does not take the money out until the deal has enough people- very good

only problem I saw was the pop up window asking for me to sign up- there was no “X” to click to remove it other than clicking I am a subscriber already, because this blocks the page I would say that some people may leave the site

thanks for the feedback Infotainer, I have removed the popup, hope that more subscribers join via the on page form :)

Well things have been a bit slow to start, haven’t made any sales so far. I have used adwords and facebook advertising to try and get people to the site, but I am not getting many impressions, or clicks. Any ideas anyone?
    Would love some suggestions for cheap, effective advertising. Advertising budget is kind of shoe string at the moment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.