Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Calling Central Coast soloists…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sheila
    • Total posts: 32
    Up
    ::
    Karen Wardle, post: 26913 wrote:
    Hi SB :)

Claudia did suggest a breakfast meeting. Personally I would prefer this too. The middle of the day means, for me at least, that I will pretty much lose a whole day. At the moment I have too many commitments to be able to afford the luxury of an extended lunch in the middle of the day….as much as I would enjoy one! Being a ‘soloist’ in the true sense of the word, I don’t have any staff as yet so I cannot pass the ball to someone else either.

If we can get an idea on what the majority wants then we can take it from there.

Hi all, I know I can’t attend them just yet but am definitely interested and I agree with Claudia and Karen that the breakfast meet is likely to be the least disruptive. Several large networking meetings in Penrith I know about hold theirs at breakfast for just that reason.

cheers Sheila
    http://www.idoby2celebrants.com.au

SurfSunSandCafe
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi there All,

I have a Cafe in Ettalong and would be more than happy to open up early and do a Breakfast morning to meet everyone.

Looking forward to getting your responses

Amanda Delalat
    Surf Sun Sand Cafe
    Ettalong Beach

Mark@Unique
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

I’m happy to catch up with everyone, just depending on the day and time as I’m up the northern end of the coast.

Karen Wardle
    • Total posts: 363
    Up

Hi everyone

I am out for pretty much the whole of March but I am hoping to try and fit something in somewhere. Unfortunately the rest of this month isn’t looking good for me either.

What I think that we need to do is to first establish a time of day and also a preference for a particular day.

Can people let me know there availability and also if April is too far down the track. It is looking like I cannot commit until then. I am happy to organise something as I said that I would, but if it is before April then I will most likely be unable to make it :(

Please let me know your thoughts.

Sheila
    Up
    Karen Wardle, post: 27811 wrote:
    Hi everyone

I am out for pretty much the whole of March but I am hoping to try and fit something in somewhere. Unfortunately the rest of this month isn’t looking good for me either.

What I think that we need to do is to first establish a time of day and also a preference for a particular day.

Can people let me know there availability and also if April is too far down the track. It is looking like I cannot commit until then. I am happy to organise something as I said that I would, but if it is before April then I will most likely be unable to make it :(

Please let me know your thoughts.

I would like to think by April I would be on the Coast but can’t guarantee it. I am interested in the concept of a breakfast meet up. No preference for a particular day (Monday to Friday).

cheers Sheila

a_gisch
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Guys,
    I’m new to the group and not quite Central Coast (Hornsby), but within range to travel if there is a meet up.

Out of curiosity, what sort of businesses are represented in this group? I’m establishing a change & general management consultancy and wondering if anyone else is likely to be dealing with similar circumstances.

Cheers,
    Anita

Sheila
    Up

well as it’s May already I guess this meet up didn’t happen. Personally my journey to the CC still hasn’t happened and is not likely to until at least July….and that is if things go ahead NOW which is still in doubt. I hope this will turn out to be a future event.

cheers
    Sheila

Ben Town
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi All,

My little business is based on Mann Street, Gosford so I’d more than happily meet up at anytime.

Cheers,

Ben Town

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Anita, your probably closer to Parramatta, which is having its first meeting tonight at The Bavarian Beer Cafe Philip St ( in the old Prebyterian Church, oposite the old Parramatta Hospital)6.00pm.
    At this point there should be 4 disreputable blokes, who dont talk footy, but know an awful lot about Bookkeeping , accounting, Finance and business building.
    I know its late notice but we love you to come and join us, if at all possible.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Ben Town, post: 38853 wrote:
    My little business is based on Mann Street, Gosford so I’d more than happily meet up at anytime.

Hi Ben,
    Nice to meet you! We’d love to hear more about you and your business, so why not pop over to this section of the boards and share a little of your story:
    http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/new-member-introduce-yourself/

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.