Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Calling Soloists in Kwinana/Rockingham & Peel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    helenthistlethwaite
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Do you live in the Kwinana, Rockingham or Peel region?
    Would you be interested in forming a soloist coffee group for this area?

I live in Rockingham and would be happy to coordinate a local networking group if there is enough interest. Contact me via this forum. HelenT

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up

Hi I would be interested, I’m in Bunbury but Rockingham isn’t that far for me to travel

Let me know if you get enough interest :o)

Bridie

Sir Movealot
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

Hi,

I’m in Rockingham and would be interested, let me know how much response you get.

Cheers

helenthistlethwaite
    Up
    bridiej, post: 61799 wrote:
    Hi I would be interested, I’m in Bunbury but Rockingham isn’t that far for me to travel

Let me know if you get enough interest :o)

Bridie

Thanks Bridie, I will keep in touch. HT

helenthistlethwaite
    Up
    Sir Movealot, post: 61842 wrote:
    Hi,

I’m in Rockingham and would be interested, let me know how much response you get.

Cheers

Thanks Rowan, I will let you know how I go. HT

ScopeDrafting
    Participant
    • Total posts: 50
    Up

Hi Helen,

I am in Golden Bay and would be interested in a coffe group.

Nathan

Redlands Accounting
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

I have just moved from there and there are a few groups (BPW for one that are operating) I can put you in touch with someone who is in most of the groups and can email around for you if you like. PM me if you are interested as I dont really want to make her email address public.

helenthistlethwaite
    Up
    ScopeDrafting, post: 62134 wrote:
    Hi Helen,

I am in Golden Bay and would be interested in a coffe group.

Nathan

Hi Nathan. The interest is growing. As soon as there is about 5/6 of us I will coordinate a meet and greet. HT

helenthistlethwaite
    Up
    successtax, post: 62164 wrote:
    I have just moved from there and there are a few groups (BPW for one that are operating) I can put you in touch with someone who is in most of the groups and can email around for you if you like. PM me if you are interested as I dont really want to make her email address public.

Thank you, getting the word out for me would be great. HT

SteveDavidson
    • Total posts: 80
    Up

Ooh, just missed me. I’m going to be super-busy for the next week, and then possibly moving out of that exact area down to Bunbury for a while. While I’ve done (and am doing!) the drive before, ninety minutes either way is a bit much for a coffee meetup. Maybe in a couple of months?

helenthistlethwaite
    Up
    SteveDavidson, post: 62486 wrote:
    Ooh, just missed me. I’m going to be super-busy for the next week, and then possibly moving out of that exact area down to Bunbury for a while. While I’ve done (and am doing!) the drive before, ninety minutes either way is a bit much for a coffee meetup. Maybe in a couple of months?

What a shame, however perhaps you can start a group in Bunbury? I had one expression of interest from that area. See posts in response to my thread. HT

SteveDavidson
    Up

Possibly, but I don’t know how long I’m going to be there. A couple of months, maybe, but after that…?

Sir Movealot
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

How’s it going Helen, had anymore interest?

@successtax I would be interested in getting a email about networking in Rockingham.

I am looking into a group called BNI, just stared in Rockingham and meet on a wed morning. Sometimes morning aren’t good for me so I would like to hear and other suggestions.

Cheers

bridiej
    • Total posts: 1,097
    Up
    SteveDavidson, post: 62486 wrote:

I’m in Bunbury….

SteveDavidson
    Up
    bridiej, post: 65025 wrote:
    I’m in Bunbury….

*grin* And I’m not, at the moment, again. Geographic flexibility has its pros and cons.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.