Home – New Forums Tech talk can anyone help with facebook?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    auctionvibe
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi! My business is based in SA. Tried to set up facebook page but inadvertently ended up with not required or wanted personal one in attempts to set up business page. Anything I shared to facebook kept going to the wrong page. Following their help instructions I tried to merge them but only ended up losing my business one so now have to start new one from scratch. However seems to be no point if can not use it properly and notifications go to the other one anyway. Is there anyone in Adelaide that knows what they are doing in this area that can help me achieve the working facebook format that is required to help promote my business? Thanks heaps

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up

As far as I know, you must have a personal page before you can create a business page. They both open from the same email address.

But at the top right of your business page you have the option to “Use as page” where you can switch from personal to business and back again, depending on how you want your post to appear.

If you don’t want a personal page, then simply always use as your business page as the “poster”.

Hope that helps.

Wendy :)

dextereugenio
    • Total posts: 536
    Up

happy to help.

drop me a PM and lets get it sorted out :)

TroyMuir
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

My business specializes in Facebook setups and fixes. I’m happy to get you going for free. :)

Feel free to PM me if you’d like our help.

Regards,

Troy.

http://www.doublethumbsdigital.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    TroyMuir, post: 99123 wrote:
    My business specializes in Facebook setups and fixes. I’m happy to get you going for free. :)

Feel free to PM me if you’d like our help.

Regards,

Troy.

http://www.doublethumbsdigital.com

Hi Troy,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

We’re looking forward to getting to know you, so to help us give you a personal welcome, please start by posting in the introductions thread and also let us know a little about yourself by filling in your profile in ‘Control panel‘, including details of which state or suburb of Australia you’re based in.

All the best to you and your business,
    Jayne

ExecAccess
    • Total posts: 229
    Up

Where are you in SA? The Small Business & Export Centre in Mawson Lakes runs a 3 hour workshop on this. I recently attended one as we have a business page but aren’t using it effectively. I think it the workshop costs $50.00

If anyone wants to “like” my page feel free 😮 It would be nice to go viral LOL

https://www.facebook.com/ExecutiveAccessories

Phillip P
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Its an easy mistake to do…

Using your profile find where it says use facebook as page

Here is an exampleuse-facebook-as-page.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.