Home Forums Selling online Can I ditch PayPal and still get paid internationally ?.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mathew85
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi guys I have recently decided to create a website as my business has grown and I earn more than before. I am scared of relying off PayPal and basically want something more reliable. I do calls internationally so I get my clients to book in via PayPal as they send me the money there.

I am getting a website created and I need advice. Is there anyway to get some sort of visa account so international people (mainly Americans) can pay via a link and it goes straight to my account ?. I really want to ditch PayPal as it makes me quite vulnerable. I really hope someone here can point me in the right direction thanks heaps.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,565
    Up

Hi guys I have recently decided to create a website as my business has grown and I earn more than before. I am scared of relying off PayPal and basically want something more reliable. I do calls internationally so I get my clients to book in via PayPal as they send me the money there.

I am getting a website created and I need advice. Is there anyway to get some sort of visa account so international people (mainly Americans) can pay via a link and it goes straight to my account ?. I really want to ditch PayPal as it makes me quite vulnerable. I really hope someone here can point me in the right direction thanks heaps.

Hi Mathew, Welcome to the forums!

There are other payment processors you can use, like Stripe. I have used one called Payfunnels, which uses the Stripe processor but makes payments easy to set up and allows you do charge recurring fees etc.

Also try Googling what others use for your service type (consulting for example). They may have one that integrates with your calendar.

Best of luck!
    Dave

Dave Butcher
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Yes, you can.
    Stripe is the one that is taking place over Paypal but there is one issue that Stripe didn’t support all geographical areas or countries.
    So, it’s better to check before going for Stripe if they don’t support your country then you have not many options but to use Paypal or you can Google it for other payment options.
    One thing that favors Paypal is that it is globally accepted.

westr6
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi. I have been using Stripe for a long time. [Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content] Really awesome service and I can always quickly resolve all issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.