Home – New Forums Starting your journey Can you recommend a bookkeeper, business advisor, training provider? Parramatta area

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jackib
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I have been running my business full time for almost 12 months, as a sole trader, and need some external advice, particularly in relation to registering for GST, potentially becoming a Pty Ltd company, and some advice to help me “know what I don’t know”.

So, does anyone have any recommendations for:
    1. a bookkeeper or accountant for the GST part
    2. a business advisor
    3. a training provider for general business skills

Preferably in the Parramatta area (NSW).

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Re: Can you recommend a bookkeeper, business advisor, training provider? Parramatta a

Hi jackib,

There are some outstanding accountants who are members of the forum, and I’m sure you’ll receive some recommendations or introductions from them soon.

In the meantime though, you might also like to check out the Flying Solo directory. There’s a list of Sydney-based accountants here, some of whom are in your area.

Hope the right person turns up quickly,
    Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Jackib, I can help you with business advice, and how to grow your business.

I can put you in touch with a good business and generally create real solutions with real results….

KiSolutions
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hello Jacki,

You might find these links useful for business, leadership and business developing training:

http://www.info.kisolutions.com.au/employee_training
    http://www.kisolutions.com.au/

Please contact us if having any questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.