Home Forums New here? Share your story CargoHound – Online Freight Hunter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cargohound
    • Total posts: 40

Hi Everyone,

It is great to be part of Flying Solo. We recently launched the first online platform for international freight called CargoHound http://www.cargohound.com. Developed by industry people to solve industry problems, CargoHound is a revolutionary tool that connects exporters and importers with community rated freight providers reducing the time, cost and risk of shipping products internationally.

The Hound allows you to compare quotes from multiple “rated” service providers to quickly identify the freight service that best suits your requirements and budget. And the best part – It is FREE to join!

We also have over 120 years experience on staff to assist with any freight related questions you may have. Simply call 1300 883 243 or email info@cargohound.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Cheers

Ian

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274

Hi Ian

Good to see you here and I notice you’ve popped up a fair bit around the place already…just remember to keep an eye on those pesky guidelines!

I look forward to seeing you sharing your knowledge around the place.

Robert and the FS Crew

cargohound
    • Total posts: 40

Thanks Robert – To be honest I hadn’t seen the guidelines but now I have I will be sure to adhere to them. As you can see the CargoHound concept sells itself so there will be no need for over self promotion :) Have a good weekend!

PS: I am also an expert on exporting to the US if any of your members have questions on this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.