Home – New Forums Tell me straight… carpost.com.au – Buy, sell or swap your car for free

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pdftb
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hey guys, we’ve just launched our latest project this week. It’s a platform to buy, sell or swap your car for free.

1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    Website design, branding

2. What does your business do?
    Allows users to buy, sell or swap their car online for free.

3. Who is your target market?
    Car owners looking to sell their vehicle privately

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    Given that the used cars market online is such a well established area already, would you be motivated to list your car on the website given that it’s a free service?

vxd
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Love your site.
    “Please don’t feed the bears” haha Where did that name come from? I’m just jealous I didn’t think of it first.

Carpost.com.au nice site. I don’t see anything wrong with. I would say it’s in the same league with car point, car sales and drive.

pdftb
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Thanks for the positive feedback vxd. The name came about just by trying to differentiate from all the other web design groups out there. It’s always a talking point when meeting with new clients and people don’t often forget your name.

Rob T
    • Total posts: 75
    Up

Great idea and great site.

With the logo, I would make the car image stand out a little bit more. At the moment it gives me the impression that the site focuses on 3 different things, with car being just one of them. The home page is also lacking the image of a car. If cars are what the site deals with, make it very obvious so that when someone arrives to the site for the first time they’d know straight away they’ve come to the right place.

Also, on the technical side, the site is vulnerable to SQL injection attacks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.