Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Case study opportunity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ThoughtMeter.com
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

Hi, I am looking to build a case study around the benefits of a specific feature of our product that focuses on improving sales conversion rates after an initial presentation / demonstration has been conducted.

Obvious benefit is closing more sales & increasing revenue. Other benefits may include identifying training opportunities, speeding up the closing process by reducing number of presentations to close, locking out or having to compete with more competitors.

Cost to be involved in 30 day study is nil & all I need is to be able to use you & your business name, some general sales figures (before & after) as well as a image/photo & your logo (free advertising for you as well) would be great if you could become a raving fan in your social media circles if you enjoy successful results during our study. You should also experience some of the benefits mentioned above (ie more sales)

If your interested & would like to find out more, drop me an email [email protected] tell me a bit about your business & I’ll be in touch.

Thanks

Todd

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Hi Todd,

My business is pretty new and I am happy to participate if I know what is involved in the process. My website is in my signature let me know what you think.

Cheers

ThoughtMeter.com
    Up

Thanks for showing interest,

Drop me an email with a paragraph about your business & we’ll take it from there. [email protected]

It appears your business is ecommerce based & therefore probably not a great opportunity for a case study on conversion (as there probably only is one contact made during the purchase process), however I am happy to look at a free trial as a thank you for your interest.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Todd

ihatch
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

I would be interested in Learning more about this.

ThoughtMeter.com, post: 206779 wrote:
    Hi, I am looking to build a case study around the benefits of a specific feature of our product that focuses on improving sales conversion rates after an initial presentation / demonstration has been conducted.

Obvious benefit is closing more sales & increasing revenue. Other benefits may include identifying training opportunities, speeding up the closing process by reducing number of presentations to close, locking out or having to compete with more competitors.

Cost to be involved in 30 day study is nil & all I need is to be able to use you & your business name, some general sales figures (before & after) as well as a image/photo & your logo (free advertising for you as well) would be great if you could become a raving fan in your social media circles if you enjoy successful results during our study. You should also experience some of the benefits mentioned above (ie more sales)

If your interested & would like to find out more, drop me an email [email protected] tell me a bit about your business & I’ll be in touch.

Thanks

Todd

ThoughtMeter.com
    Up
    ihatch, post: 207351 wrote:
    I would be interested in Learning more about this.

Thanks for your interest Ian,

Ive had a brief look over your website to understand your business.

Drop me an email & we’ll discuss a little further. [email protected]

Regards

Todd

ThoughtMeter.com
    Up

Just checking in to see if my offer appeals to any other Soloists?

This free offer is valued at $424.95 as well as promotion of your business via our marketing efforts.

Thanks

Todd

ThoughtMeter.com, post: 206779 wrote:

Thanks

Todd

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    ThoughtMeter.com, post: 209843 wrote:
    Just checking in to see if my offer appeals to any other Soloists?

This free offer is valued at $424.95 as well as promotion of your business via our marketing efforts.

Thanks

ToddHi Todd,

i am not 100% what your offer is?

Matt

ThoughtMeter.com
    Up

Thanks for your post Matt,

The offer is for a form to be designed & hosted by us for 1 month. The form requests feedback from people that have engaged with business trying to sell to them.

The idea is to increase sales conversion rates by either understanding needs or barriers that may not have been picked up on during initial engagement.

In short, Potential Customer comes to you wanting to know about your eCommerce package. You present to them, we then come in behind & ask how did Matt do, did he answer your questions, how did you find out about Platform B in the 1st place, are you ready to ahead etc etc

Sometimes people are more inclined to provide feedback to a 3rd party over a more direct approach.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards

Todd

MatthewKeath, post: 209878 wrote:
    Hi Todd,

i am not 100% what your offer is?

Matt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.