Home – New Forums Money matters Cashflow Manager Software and Paypal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    retromod
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I am using Cashflow Manager 7 (CFM) as my accounting program. I have recently started taking funds from customers via Paypal however can not work out which report in paypal to print to enter into Cashflow Mananger.

I have set up PayPal in CFM as separate account as its essentially another a ‘bank’ account.

Ive entered in all the payments and receipts however i can not for the life of me get it to reconcile. It makes me feel the information on PayPal that i am downloading isn’t correct.

I downloaded one report called “Monthly Sales Report” (History>Reports>Monthly Sales report) also also a CVS file which downloaded my history between certain dates (History>Download History>Choose Date range. The information on these were different for the same date range.

The opening and closing balances were the same BUT the Monthly Sales Report missed a few transactions (one of them $400).

What am I doing wrong???? What report do I need to show all the money in, out fees, shipping costs etc etc

Thanks in advance

Monique

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Monique,

Welcome to the fourm! I’m sure the good advice will start flooding in soon, but in the meantime we’d love to hear a little about you over in the “Introduce Yourself” section. :)

Great to have you here.

Dave

FalzonFinancial
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

Hi Monique,

Do you still require assistance?

Feel free to PM me to see if we can sort this out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.