Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Catering website review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    The Food Crew
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I have a Catering business that mainly target corporate clients but also cater to private parties/events.

I will appreciate if you guys can visit my website and review content, feel of the website and anything else with your experience.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, comments or compliments!!

Website – http://www.foodcrew.com.au

Regards
    Roli

JamesfromtheWorld
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Love the rustic feel to the website but just a few notes on design:

Not sure about having top nav in a fixed position if it doesn’t have a wrapper with a BG. Even if it was a semi transparent BG it would be better?

When hover over a menu option the red is really hard to red over the light grey.

Not to sure about the fixed footer?

FYI: i’m viewing the website in chrome and my screen resolution is 1366 x 768.

The Food Crew
    Up

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions.

I have top nav in a fixed position to make website as user friendly as possible. Do you think it doesn’t make a difference? Can you please also explain what you mean by ” if it doesn’t have a wrapper with a BG. Even if it was a semi transparent BG it would be better?” Sorry I am learning and working on website.

The Footer is fixed to have the contact no. on every page? Thoughts please.

Thanks
    Roli

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Roli,

That food on your site is making me hungry! :)

In case you haven’t already spotted them, please read the guidelines at the top of the page here so that you know what to expect from your review.

I know you’ve commented a few times over the past few weeks, but don’t think you’ve formally introduced yourself and your business to us yet, so I also recommend that you head over to the New members area of the forum and tell us a bit about yourself and what you do. (We usually find that people are more likely to spend time offering their two cents worth on your site after they feel they’ve gotten to know you a little)

Good luck for your review, and welcome to the gang,
    Jayne

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Just one thing I would suggest that you check the guidelines on advertising of prices, from my reading of it, you should be providing prices inclusive of GST. Not the exclusive price with a small disclaimer tucked away that it does not include GST

The Food Crew
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the compliment :) I will surely go on the new member’s area and introduce myself.

Regards
    Roli

The Food Crew
    Up

Hi Bert,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check the guidelines :)

Regards
    Roli

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.