Home – New Forums Get productive Celebration :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hobidi Bob
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

This is the first time I have posted in this thread and want to share our celebrations before getting into this months gaols.

Two weeks ago my wife was able to quit her management position and only work 2 days in retail to spend the rest on our cleaning business and time with me. This was a a huge effort considering we only established the business in July 2013 and laughter and redicule from family and friends saying our dreams for cutting back at work within a 6 month period was rediculous. (I loved the look on their faces when my wife announced it.)

December was the biggest turnover in the first 6 months almost trippling the previest highest and we have already broken that turnover with 1 week to go for January. This also bring me to our 3rd milestone for turnover (a certain amount of turnover reached for the year).

So its celebrations all around. Now our goal for February is to venture into housekeeping for hotels/motels aiming for 2 new clients out of the 100 letter box drops we will be doing. We also aim at getting another 2 new real estate clients taking our total from 7 to 9. We will be hiring 2 new staff members adding to the 4 we already have (including me and the wife). For our carpet cleaning, we will be aiming for 16 new clients/jobs for the month.

We also have goals set to start our Home Masseuse Service which is an expansion on our current home services business.

Thankyou for taking the time to read all of this and help me keep focussed for the next month. Cant wait to update you all in March.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

A huge cause for celebration indeed!!!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring us with your success. :)

Please keep us posted over the coming months.

Dave

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

That is fantastic news and much cause for celebration.

Who said cleaning didnt provide a worth while career.

I still love it and am currently doing a bit of relief work for an old mate

Love your expansion programme, we need to get you WoolSafe Service Provider status.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Good for you – sticking it to the nay sayers

Keep us all posted with your progress – awesome work

Tessa Hartnett
    • Total posts: 68
    Up

Massive round of high fives :D

I had to deal with the family “concerns” when I left my job and uni to work on the business with my hubby so I understand!

You have achieved huge goals and I have no doubt your Feb goals will all be reached as well. Good luck and look forward to your updates.

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Wow!

Congratulations!

Bet there were lots of happy dances at your end. :-)

Hobidi Bob
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Wow,

thank you all so much for the positive feedback. Its great to feel support from strangers.

I will report back in March. Thank you again and good luck to you all in your endevours :)

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

Wow, that is amazing – congratulations on your achievements!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.