Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Central Coast Meet Up (outside work hours)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ryanmclean
    • Total posts: 25
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

New the community and couldn’t find any meet ups in the Central Coast.

I live in the Wyong Shire (north of the Central Coast) and would like to arrange a meet up some time.

My preference would be Thursday night at Tuggerah Westfield or early Saturday morning somewhere.

I’m an Internet marketer so looking for other people with an online presence but at this stage wanting to meet and learn from any small business owner.

If you are interest reply to this thread and we will try and get something off the ground.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Ryan

I’m up the same end of the coast.

Usually I’d be all in, but am currently running around like a headless chicken launching a second business.

If you get something regular up and running, I’d be happy to come late August-ish when things finally start to calm their farm :)

Good luck!

ryanmclean
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 164413 wrote:
    Hi Ryan

I’m up the same end of the coast.

Usually I’d be all in, but am currently running around like a headless chicken launching a second business.

If you get something regular up and running, I’d be happy to come late August-ish when things finally start to calm their farm :)

Good luck!

I checked out your site. Looks very cool and I love the rebranding story. I’ll post on here if something regular happens. At this stage I would just be happy to catch up with a few people, but moving forward it could become some go to event.

There has to be some awesome people hiding away on the Central Coast…they can’t all be in Sydney.

MakeMyDayVA
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ryanmclean, post: 164416 wrote:
    I checked out your site. Looks very cool and I love the rebranding story. I’ll post on here if something regular happens. At this stage I would just be happy to catch up with a few people, but moving forward it could become some go to event.

There has to be some awesome people hiding away on the Central Coast…they can’t all be in Sydney.

Well, some of us ARE in Sydney but have seen the light :-). I’ll be moving up to the coast toward the end of the year, hoping to find something to rent for 12 months then if all is well, selling my apartment in Sydney’s east and moving up permanently.

Would love to join you then and possibly beforehand if you have a get together at a time and place I can make. Would love to get to know some fellow small business owners there!

Cheers
    Gai

ryanmclean
    Up
    MakeMyDayVA, post: 164423 wrote:
    Well, some of us ARE in Sydney but have seen the light :-). I’ll be moving up to the coast toward the end of the year, hoping to find something to rent for 12 months then if all is well, selling my apartment in Sydney’s east and moving up permanently.

Would love to join you then and possibly beforehand if you have a get together at a time and place I can make. Would love to get to know some fellow small business owners there!

Cheers
    Gai

Hi Gai,

What’s your business? I am only just starting to network now, so hopefully in 6 months things will be in full swing.

Send us a message through the forum when you finally make the move.

MakeMyDayVA
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ryanmclean, post: 164426 wrote:
    Hi Gai,

What’s your business? I am only just starting to network now, so hopefully in 6 months things will be in full swing.

Send us a message through the forum when you finally make the move.

Hi Ryan

I’m a Virtual Assistant, offering admin/organisational/strategic/event support for small businesses. I also offer various services to independent schools, having 20+ years’ experience in Community Relations, PR and Event Management in that industry.

No website as yet, as I’ve been busy with referral work (yee ha) but will have it up in a few weeks.

What services do you offer?

ryanmclean
    Up
    MakeMyDayVA, post: 164430 wrote:
    Hi Ryan

I’m a Virtual Assistant, offering admin/organisational/strategic/event support for small businesses. I also offer various services to independent schools, having 20+ years’ experience in Community Relations, PR and Event Management in that industry.

No website as yet, as I’ve been busy with referral work (yee ha) but will have it up in a few weeks.

What services do you offer?

Hey Gai,

I have a friend who runs a business doing seminars in high schools. He mentioned he was looking for an admin assistant. It might be a perfect fit.

Please email me ryan(at)ryanmclean.net and I will tell you more about it.

I run video marketing campaigns for small businesses. I create the videos with them and then publish it online, extending their reach by taking the video and converting it into a podcast and blog post also.

I also do the same thing for my own sites and make money through advertising and product sales

bluewoodstudio
    • Total posts: 233
    Up

I tried to set-up a meetup ages ago on the coast!!! Ended up meeting some really cool web people at West Gosford.

I’m kind of at the opposite end of the coast and a meet-up around Erina would be waaayyyy better for me with being crazy busy and juggling life etc.

I’m a bit of a fan of facebook groups so if anyone wanted to start a CC Flying Solo group on FB I would be totally into that.

Heidi :)

MelDunlop
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi all,

I’m interested in meeting up on the Central Coast – Erina is a great location for me. I’m a little rushed today so this post is a bit short!

Will update my profile shortly but as a brief intro, I’m a copywriter & online marketing consultant. currently freelancing and have also started up a resume writing biz recently too.

I look forward to keeping in touch

Regards,
    Melinda Dunlop

BroodsBigBras
    • Total posts: 31
    Up

Hey everyone

Haven’t been on the forums in awhile but saw that the Central Coast was attempting a meet up in the newsletter and thought I’d drop by and put forward my interest. I run an online bra store and also have a home store at Narara, would be great to meet other business people in the area. I’m mostly good for any day, I just can’t do mornings or lunches, but from 3pm til late I’m good, so I’d put my hand up for the Thursday night meet ups at Tuggerah. Can also do out Terrigal and Erina way, thanks :)

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

Hey guys, I’m not sure if this thread died off or what, but I’m trying to organise another meetup for everyone on the central coast.

You can see it here.

http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/nsw/26885-free-online-marketing-advice-central-coast-lets-do.html

Be sure to chip in!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.