Home – New Forums Starting your journey Cereal Packaging Supplier needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yumola
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi I currently sell my granola at local farmers markets. It’s proving to be a very popular product so I’m getting ready to go online and into specialty and health stores. Being a healthy product with ingredients sourced locally and organically where possible I need something that allows the product to be seen (window), environmentally friendly (if possible) or at least has a natural type look and ideally resealable. I’m using paper bags with a window that I can heat seal but have found they’re not airtight so it’s just being sold as a refill bag. To take the next step I need packaging that’s:
    – air tight
    – minimal light exposure (but I do want the product to be seen via a window or something if possible)
    – natural looking/environmentally friendly
    – stand up by itself
    – resealable if possible but not crucial as I’ll sell jars too for storage

I’ve looked at some box bottom pouches and bags but can’t seem to find all I want in one place.

Hoping for some help and advice.

Warm regards on a rainy day here in Porepunkah (Bright)

Nicole

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nicole,

We’ll put a shout out on social media to see if we can rustle up any supplier recommendations for you.

Good luck!

Jayne

Yumola
    Up

Thank you Jayne, I included it on a post introducing myself too so I hope I haven’t double-dipped. I have some leads so fingers crossed one will pay off but I’m still keen to see what options are out there. Regards, Nicole

redleaftea
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Hi Nicole,

If you are interested in cardboard packaging I can’t recommend the company we used highly enough. They were cheaper than anyone else we spoke to, they’ll make any style you want and make it out of any material you want (we are using recycled kraft boxboard)

PM me if you want their number

– Andrew

Yumola
    Up

Thank you Andrew I have PMd you… Regards Nicole

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.